Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nina Toubal, Lea Toubal, University of Brighton, Brighton and HOVE

Learn More about my sister, Nina Toubal: Nina 1 Nina 2 BDSM Nina 3


Brighton and HOVE UK, Moulsecoomb UK, Falmer UK, Kemptown UK

Adult Scene

Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal

Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal


Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal

Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal

Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal


I am pet dog fantasy Pet play is one of the most unique, one of the least known and in my opinion

I have a powerful recurring fantasy image of myself. In the image, I am pet dog. I was being treated as a dog & ordered to strip so that a nurse could begin the examination procedures on leash and while I was examined. standing on all fours. having my pushed my legs apart, so he/she can examine the outer genitals. He/she started by rubbing & inserting a finger inside her , as he got ready to slid the speculum deep inside her. looking inside of the vagina, he carefully he pulled over a table of Syringes of full of 2 milliliters foreign sperm. he carefully emptied the first Syringe into her. There was no allergic reaction. A blood sample was drawn. I was dripping wet held open by the speculum, as Syringe 2 was emptied inside me. after writing down my data she/hr removed the speculum and rubbed my pussy for 5 minutes. then I was put in a bathtub as they started soaping me down, playing with my private areas with fingers almost driving to orgasm. I realized that this whole experience had kept my pussy constantly wet. I was back at my gynecologist. My legs were strapped into the stirrups and spread wide. An orange colored disinfectant was spread generously over my cunt lips and a few inches away on my inner thigh. she pulled a butt plug with a white dog tail attached... she stared rubbing my ass hole one finger, slid in then two, as she slid them out she started working in the butt plug with a white dog tail attached. then she commanded Go on, BARK, I want to hear how you sound. She kept playing with my labia. the doctor put two fingers inside my pussy while she spread my labia. the doctor spread his two fingers apart as he thrust-ed his fingers inside me. with each thrust i felt the plug go further up my ass. the doctor put me on the floor and started giving me commands SIT STAY. "STAND" "sit". He pulled his cock out and started rubbing it as e pressed his cock to my lips "kisses" I stared licking it, "good girl" I sat there on the floor, sucking his cock as his nurse fingered me. doctor gave me over to my trainer " well make a bitch out of you girl" he said. For the next few days I will train you to be my pet. You will stay on your hands and knees at all times. I will feed you at set times. i will feed you human food, you re my little bitch from now on. I will see to it She gets use to getting her pussy filled with hard cock and toys.
















Misguided.

Journal Entry |

It feels terrible to put your faith into people, who make it seem like you are a small speck in their world.
It makes for awkward conversations...and sometimes not even that.
You think you know someone and in fact you regretfully don't
It pains me to say it but I see more and more of this each day.
People tell you they love you and really you are just another notch in that little black book of forgotten souls.
Their done with you.
They give up, not knowing that the person they have passed up on ... Really does care.
Not only cares but is trying to show you that they really in fact do love you.
Sometimes, we pass up on people that have fallin or have loved is from the moment you first spoke, for people who won't even pick up the phone and call you to say "hey how are you?".
I am my brothers keeper.
So I will let it be known ..if I call you my brother its because you are..blood has nothing to do with it
If I call you my friend...know that your six is covered 24/7/365 a year, I am but a phone call away...but I am a few steps back from the edge if you need my hand reach out for it..its waiting.
If I call you my Master, Owner, Dominant,Daddy etc.. Know it's because I have bestowed upon you, that gift that isn't so freely given to anyone, and that in itself is love as pure as it gets.
If you have decided it is in your best interest to push me aside, well I apologise in advance... For not seeing your fakeness from the beginning.
I am not fake, in any aspect....except maybe my toenail polish, or the color of my hair..(please pardon I have way to many grey hairs at 32).
Some say the grey hairs on my head are from all the worries I've had, or currently have.
I'd have to say youre right my friend all these grey hairs are all the times you didn't call.
All the times you hung up and didn't say I love you.
All the times I waited for a message , that never came.
All the times I got close and you pulled away.
It's okay because I can color all those strings of feelings that I have .
But you will NEVER be able to erase the affect I had on YOU.
You will never forget me .
I will soon forget you.







Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal Lea Toubale and Nina Toubal

Kassem Toubale, Léa Toubale, Pierrot Ducrot, Timothé Mercat, Yacine Toubale, Nadia Nuseibeh, Nolie Gaudesaboos, Camille Mercat, Tim Mercat, Oumaima El Idrissi, Ella Joy Lawrence, Reuben Hunt, Katie Lindsey Smith, Georgia Harris, Lee Beevers, Charlotte Sleet, Jessamy Lelliott, Kai Gittos, Stephanie Kirk, Becca Hawkins, Stephie Palmer, Athene Xenia Aristocleous, Charlotte Scott, Mel Dodd, Caitlin Thomas, Dee Wasielewska, Alio Flos, Joely Thompson, Lilah Kate Smallwood, Milena Deparis, Tameka Gowan, Jack Seales, Rossella Bittichesu, Tashana Elainé Judson-Saul, Max Lewis, Hannah Schmitt, Rowanne Sampson, Lois Olding, Shannon O'Neill, Lerryn Martin, Alice Burns, Adam Cope, Alex Hawkins, Cat Russell, Milly Gilmore, Hafsah Jalloh, Alex Hartley, Tom Williamson, Ashraf Uddin, Jack Murphy, April Stewart, Jess Mckerlie, Helen Scott, Lewis Compton, Divya Dullip, Crystalle Cox, Samia Awad, Sophia Barron-Edgley, Sophie Dobrev, Matt Pourzand, Dario Pourzand, Mehran Pourzand, Sharona Pourzand, Dinda Maharani Zulkarnain, Kamran Pourzand, Helena Pourzand, Mehdi Bakhtiari, Raziyeh Bakhtiari, Hossein Ali Bakhtiari, Mahshid Bakhtiari, Ramin Nikolas Bakhtiari, Masoumeh Bakhtiari